Today I was inspired by lilac color, so I wanted to create a makeup look using this color just for an accent. I called this look Bridal Makeup look, cause I have seen many weddings where dominant colors are white and lilac. However, you can wear such makeup to another special occasion events or as an every day makeup. It only depends on you – in what kind of makeup do you feel comfortable, what kind of colors do you like to use etc. etc.
I will list all the products I used below all the pictures, but I wanted to point out that you don’t need to use the same amount of products or the same products in general. I can just simply mention in what kind of order I did my eye makeup.
- I applied MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre all over the lid + skin toned eye shadow on top, to lock that base and make it easier to blend all the other eye shadows.
- I mixed taupe eye shadow + cool toned pink as a transition color
- In the crease I used lilac color
- In the outer V I used black eyeshadow and dragged it also to the lower lashline. Make sure to blend this color very well on the lid, so that it doesn’t look very harsh.
- I used Shimmery champagne color almost all over the eyelid
- Then I smoked out the lower lashline with black and lilac color and added liquid eye liner. And of course mascara!
- To make the whole makeup look perfect till the end, I used very light pink color onto my browbone.
And this is the outcome!
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NW10) + Loreal Infallible 24H-Matte (22 Radiant Beige)
Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer (Nr.3)
E.L.F. HD Undereye Setting Powder (Sheer)
Rimmel Stay Matter Powder (001 Transparent)
INGLOT HD Scuplting Powder (505)
NYX Matte Bronzer (Medium)
NYX Blush (Angel)
KIKO Milano Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter (101)
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot (Soft Ochre)
INGLOT eyeshadows (352, 350, 337, 391, 386)
Makeup Geek eye shadows (Wisteria, Shimma Shimma, Cupcake)
Eveline Cosmetics Liquid Precision eyeliner
Loreal Miss Manga Mascara
Brows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder (Taupe/Ash)
NYX Retractable Lip Liner (Nude)
NYX Butter Gloss (Devil’s Food Cake)