Hi! Probably from the title you already understand about what this post is about 🙂 If not, I can tell you in short – this Award is given to bloggers by bloggers, to inform their followers about other new bloggers or bloggers, who doesn’t have that much followers. Basically, it helps to recognize and discover new ones.
I received such reward by The Bees Nhis and I really appreciate that, cause even this is just from blogger to blogger, it means – I’m visible somewhere and you are able to find me and my posts. That gives me a little bit more motivation to share my thoughts and makeup looks with you guys 🙂 Thanks Valerie Nhi, for noticing and choosing me 🙂 Go and check her blog out + support her 😉
So I have to spread this nice little gesture further, so here I have inserted the rules:
The first point is already done, so I’m going further and that is nomination. It was not that easy, just because I know that a lot of people has already received this award, but at least I spent a bit more time to discover new bloggers that maybe I would never find 🙂 So here comes my list + a reason why I picked them up, cause I think it makes it a bit more personal 🙂
- Kate Loves Makeup – cause I like the way she writes, information that is collected + good pictures, so that you can see the actual color and product
- Curly Haired Messy Mane – after reading about her in the About section, I felt that she is a very nice person with a good heart + her reviews are very nice and after reading it I can get a useful information.
- Kayla Alyse – she has many interests and that’s what I like about her. I simply like people, who have found themselves in art, or fashion, or photography. Whatever it is – it makes that person unique.
- Cathy Esr – she collects different kind of information, making interesting posts
- michellehcimwriting – I found this girl very unique, with very thoughtful topics, her unique mindset and attitude towards world and politics.
- Eva Knows Blog – she likes biology and beauty, so she is giving some tips for all of us. Even though there might be something we already know – it’s always good to remind ourselves again.
- The Popcorn – I simply found her blog very eye catching 🙂
- Shannagh Harte – beauty and fashion blogger 🙂 I can never have enough of checking out other favorites on beauty products
- Passion for Beauty Never Fades – to have tips and tricks on makeup is very useful 🙂 + she is doing makeup looks to what I’m pretty interested
- georgiarknight – she is a journalist and writes about different topics including beauty too 🙂
- kimelba – I see that she has a good taste of fashion + she is posting a lot of nice makeup pictures where I can totally find something for myself 🙂
Wow…it took at least 2h to discover these nice bloggers and actually – that was pretty interesting. I think I sorted out people with different interests and very different from each other 🙂
So I will answer as short as I can to all the 11 questions:
- What is the traditional meal you eat for Christmas?
We always have 9 or even 12 different foods on the table (there is some kind of belief behind that) and EVERY year you will find there gray peas with bacon 🙂
- When do you open presents? Midnight or morning of Christmas?
We open our presents on 24th of December in the evening after dinner 🙂
- What’s the first thing you think of when you hear the word, Christmas?
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
Not many choices – same old “Home Alone” 🙂
- What’s your favorite Christmas song?
I think it will always be Mariah Carey “All I Want For Christmas”
- What is the best Christmas gift that you have ever received?
Being together with my family is the best gift for me 🙂
- How often do you play Secret Santa?
Time to time! Last time was at work 😀 But not that often as when I was a kid.
- What type of outfit do you wear for Christmas?
Mostly it has been always in red, white or black and whether it is a dress or fluffy sweater or some kind of classic top 🙂
- What is your most favorite product so far for the month of December?
Hot wine and gingerbread 😛
- What’s your favorite Christmas memory?
When I was a kid we had pretty HUGE Christmas celebrations, we danced, sung, had our own Santa Claus. Very nice memories! 🙂
- Are you ready for the new year, 2016?
Yes! I’m ready. I have a plan to boost even more with makeup looks & photo shoots!
11 random facts about me… (I just made such post, but ok, let’s think of something else):
◘ I’m a cat person ◘ I can’t live without music ◘ I almost always leave 1/3 of coffee in my cup 😀 ◘ right now I’m a project manager in Digital Media company ◘ I’m pretty straight forward person, I will say what I really think, but before I will make sure noone will be offended 🙂 ◘ I love objective criticism ◘ I’m afraid of spiders ◘ My native language is Latvian, but as you can see, I also speak in English and another language is Russian language – I understand everything, but it is very hard to speak + it comes with a huge accent 😀 ◘ When I was very young I wanted to be a Cook 😀 ◘ I have joined the Erasmus study program and for half a year I studied Applied Business and Business Administration in Belgium, Gent ◘ I may become angry when people are doing some things in parallel or saying something while I’m talking to them
And now my questions to all the 11 bloggers I chose:
1. Where do you get your inspiration?
2. What do you value the most in people?
3. From what are you afraid?
4. What’s your favorite quote?
5. What are your plans for 2016?
6. What’s your favorite song?
7. What do you do besides blogging?
8. What’s your favorite food?
9. If you would be able to keep one thing for your whole life, what would it be?
10. What’s your favorite book?
11. What, in your opinion, makes people happy? 🙂
I think I have done everything by the rules. I just want to say thanks to everyone who is following me or said nice words to me, cause it makes me feel good and gives me even more energy to do what I love. I would recommend you to always follow your dreams – you may reach them today, tomorrow, after 1 year or several years, but until you have a goal and passion, you will definitely get what you want 🙂
Have an awesome day and see you a bit later 😉